Freight transportation by sea is available in several ways: full (FCL) and partial (LCL) freight. Freight transportation by sea is usually acceptable in price-quality ratio, and in some cases (oversized/heavy loads) is the only way to transport goods. Sea transport is considered one of the safest, cheapest and the most common types of transportation, when the cargo must be transported from distant lands. The most commonly used types of containers are of 20' Standard, 40' Standard, 40 'High Cube, and 45' High Cube.
We provide the following sea cargo transportation services:
- Storage and shipping containers to/from the sea port;
- Full container transportation (FCL);
- Partial cargo transportation by container (LCL) - partial freight gathering;
- Preparation of documents in accordance with the existing requirements of customs of Lithuania and the European Union;
- Customs procedures and documentation;
- Pickup and delivery of cargo from the loading point to the point of delivery;
- Multimodal services (coordination of several types of transport);
- Further freight transportation by road or rail transport to Russia and other CIS countries;
- Additional cargo insurance, etc.